Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Faerie Zine, First Edition Preview!






The book has a dimension of: 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches! and is 60 PAGES LONG, with combed bined w/a black spiral binder comb..(see pics) and the zine has a front transparent cover and a back one, to protect the zine.,
The book will be autographed w/my signature and date, or it can be personalized with something you would prefer, with my signature. Just inform me in an email!
The zine includes many articles/features. faerie stories, images, a a free clip art page, adventure stuff, Faerie Zine exclusive stories and columns, It features a variety of talented artists and their works with their permission. So many talented artists., I'm honored to know them and befriend them, plus there are art projects I have created and art I have made..
There is so much stuff in here. A must read.

No comments: